Graduated in Graphic Design and Communication in 2008 with yearly experience.
Reliable, detail oriented, creative and focused on the results respecting deadline and client needs.
I mostly dedicated my projects to logos, branding, editing and sketching graphics for different purposes but as quick learner, and thanks to my interests, I had the chance to mastered different job positions, learning how to use both new tools and softwares.
Good listener, problem solver and well trained in customer service.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate
- Dreamweaver, Muse, Joomla, WordPress, Figma
- HTML, CSS, actively learning PHP
- Social media contents, mailing list
- Maya, ZBrush a little of Blender
- Actively learning video editing with After Effect
- Sketching, drawings, compositing
- Customer relationship management softwares
- Art and design, I love visit galleries
- Cinema, documentaries and tv series, because I like to see different style of narration
- Books, travel and photography, for develop my imagination
- Visual FX, editing, postproduction, videomaking, stop motion, animation, because is part of my passion learning new way of communicate beyond graphic design
- App, new softwares, web, social media, are part of my job and I am eager to learn and improve my knowledge
- Music, which I love to listen to and playing the sax
- Health, meditation, yoga, nature, pole dance, skating, learn foreign languages, sawing, knitting and cooking are just some of the things that I do and enjoy in my free time!
Take a look at my portfolio.
Get in touch with me!